Lecturer: Dietrich Klakow
Location: to be announced
Time: I will set up a doodle
Application for participation:
Please register here unitl May 1st.
Morevover if would be great if you could send me by e-mail a describtion of a project you want to work on. The topic of your project can also be in a neighbouring field.
Note: major parts of the software project will be done in the fall break as a 5 weeks block course. During the coming winter semester the effort will be about 1h per week for preparing the project and planing it.
You will work as a group on one or two projects. The learning objectives are
- Learn about natural language processing (or related topics) with neural networks
- Learn to create software in a team
- will follow
- short hand recognition
- code completion using LSTMs
- Arabic-English machine translation
- GANs for dialog systems
- Detecting breast cancer using NNs
- Englisch-Korean MT
- hate speech detection