Digital Signal Processing
DSP - Summer 2017
Lecturer: Prof. Klakow
Location: HS -1.03 Building A5 1
Starts: Monday, April 24th
Suitable for: CS, CuK, Mechatronik, CoLi
Tutorial 1: Matthias Hock, building B2 1, room 3.12, Wednesday 2:15 p.m.
Tutorial 2: Emanuel Rheinert, building E1 1, room 206, Friday 2:15 p.m.
Exam: 22.09.2017; 1400-1600hrs; C4 3; Room 21
In order to participate in the lecture and for setting up the tutorials, please register here:
by Tuesday 25. April. Please note that the registration system does not send any confirmation e-mails.
- Signal Representations
- Filtering and Smoothing
- Linear Predictive Coding
- Microphone Arrays
- Object Tracking and the Kalman-Filter
- Wiener Filter
- Spectral Subtraction (blackboard only)
- Feature Extraction from Audio Signals
- KL-Transform and Linear Discriminant Analysis
- Basics of Classification
- Musical Genre Classification
- Speaker Recognition
Script for an old version of the lecture in German